Thursday 21 August 2008

Customer Service's Lesson

Customer Service's Lesson


To give you a little basic on my expertise, I can say to you that I worked as a manufacturer of sandwich, a pickling solution of toilet, a director of personnel of store of biological and directing food of practice as regards plastic surgeon.

Enough surprisingly, the patient of plastic surgeon has much in common with the customer of biological store of food-- one wants to remain the young person forever with back, the other of outside inside. Both are rather unpleasant consequently.

As for the lesson to take to be scouring of manufacturer and toilet of sandwich? Since it was same work, I can say this to you: the opposed employees minimum seldom wash the hands.

What said, leave 'piqu� of S inside with today 'with the lessons of S, us?

1. Keep a right face.

I learned this my first day from the formation in the service to the customers with drugs of Kinney when I was 16 years. An old man impossiblement wizened appeared, slapped a package of condoms on the meter and an astute grimace which always held a tooth moussue or two gave me.

Training of woman who I dropped myself really to his knees under the meter, shaking with the laughter. I sounded it to the top and obtained to him package of them, of Pell Mells while it put it. I never split a smile, but I corrected his pronunciation. I put 't thinks that it worried.

2. Envisage the stupid questions.

Patient before the plastic surgeon: I sleep until I awake?
Answer: Yes, that what will occur 'about the sleep is you, you 'about the sleep, then, of the pole, you 'about waked up.

Customer with the biological store of food: Do you Sell organic chicken?
Answer: Makes some, all the chicken is organic. We put to 'chickens of cyborg of sale of T here.
(Hah! That one was a trap. Did you pay the attention? The correct answer is yes. )

3. Be prepared with the useful council.

With biological food store 'with the meter of vitamin of S, customers came to me with questions concerning their digestive health. Apparently, this had become an exit requiring the attention although the two points blew with any need for heroic measurements during completely a long time.

One of this concern had to make with toxins accumulating if a person the 'entrails of S did not evacuate ata healthy rate. I heated this more and found the answer perfect for those wanting to observe their clean �time of intestinal passage �: Eat corn.

This always stopped customers in their ways, perhaps because he pointed out them exactly what they seriously discussed with a relative foreigner, or perhaps because it was a clever idea. One or the other manner, I think that I helped many people.

4. Remain professional constantly.

With the store, I interviewed an applicant for a promising career in the section of product. At the beginning, I was put at far by his Tee-shirt depicting a nude woman dependent and stretched above a large wheel. Perhaps it hadn 't envisaged its wardrobe and right had spontaneously gone inside to apply. Then I saw the button pinned with the shirt: I wouldn 't kiss it with your dick.

It seemed imprudent of this young man not to be examined before entering the store and not realizing that it could be an good idea to remove the button and to put it in its pocket for the duration of its interview. I 'm very for freedom of expression, thus me finished speaking with him and leads the outside the door we indicating to him would call if it obtained work.

A few days later, it proved to the top with howl that it couldn 't include/understand why we always had an advertisement in paper. While the customers met, I tried to explain that this is how the interviews function. Some obtain work and some put 't. Him 's nonautomatic. Our security guard helped it to leave while it called me some names.

I consider this a failure on my partition. I could not inform it about the process. The history has a happy end; a few weeks later, I saw it distributing insects. Me was gratifi� that him 'd found a work and I quickly crossed the street.

5. Know when him 'time of S to leave.

With a certain point, it will be born on you who now could be the hour to seek another line of work.

To the plastic surgeon at the 'office of S, it came when I gathered the payment of a man programmed to have the liposuccion. Because it left says it I feel you lighter already! what I answered, which 's right your small pocket!

To the biological store of food, it came when I played with the idea to make a Tee-shirt which summarized my feelings completely well: Obtain wide and eat a cheeseburger, you them larvae pasty-faced! It has a certain ring with him, put 't that you think?

No comments: